Davidson One is a web and mobile application designed for the Davidson community.
With Davidson One, users can easily access resources across Davidson in one spot. Davidson One supports customized versions for students, employees, and guests of Davidson.
Get Davidson One for Students
Easily access resources across Davidson in one spot. Davidson One is designed as a hub to link to the information you use the most on campus. Find dining menus, see your CatCard balances, browse campus events, connect to your assignments in Moodle, check laundry status, or look up a title in the Library.
Davidson One replaces the Intrsect App, which is no longer being updated. If you have questions about Davidson One please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Davidson One for iOS
Davidson One Features
Students must log in to Davidson One with their Davidson email and password to gain access to the student portal. For many connected features, an additional initial login to individual services (Moodle, email, Banner, etc.) is required. The Davidson One mobile app will save user credentials for these services for a limited period, and allow one-click access to these services when a user is logged into the Davidson One app.
Current Davidson One for Students features:
- View live access to remaining meal swipes, dining dollars and declining balance.
- Access Davidson email (login required)
- Access Moodle (login required)
- Access Library Resources (login required)
- Access Banner (login required)
- Access Dining Menu and Hours
- Access WildcatSync (login required)
- View LaundryView Status
- View and link to WildcatSync, Athletics, and EMS Public Events
- View Student Course Schedule
- Link to RLO Resources
- Link to Wellbeing Services
- Link to Athletics Information
- Link to Student Employment Resources
- Link to Academic Calendar and Information
- Link to Davidson Campus Resources
- List of Offices and Hours
- List of Davidson Social Media Accounts
- Link to Maps on Campus
Help us Improve Davidson One
Help us improve Davidson One by suggesting a feature or letting us know of a bug. Send feedback through Settings in the menu tray, the form provided on the front page, or email email@example.com.