By default, Moodle courses are set to Hidden. The purpose of this default is to provide faculty with the ability to build the course content privately before students have access. When the course is ready for use, the faculty member uses the following simple steps to make the course visible to the students.
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open your course.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the "gear" icon to open the course settings.
- On the resulting drop-down list, click on Edit settings.
- In the General section of the settings, make sure the Visible field is set to Show.
- Scroll down and click on the Save and display button.