Enroll a student or auditor in a Moodle course - Faculty
Moodle teachers can enroll students and non-editing teachers into their Moodle courses. The steps are presented below.
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open your course.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the "gear" icon to open the course settings.
- On the resulting drop-down list, click on the More... option.
- Just under the words Course administration on the left side of the screen, click on the Users tab.
- In the Users section, click on the Enrolled users link.
- In the upper right corner, click on the Enroll users button.
- In the Assign roles drop-down list box at the top of the dialog box, select the appropriate role.
- In the Search field, type the user's last name and click on the Search button.
- The user should now appear in your list. Click on the Enroll button to the right of the user’s name
- If you need to enroll additional participants, return to step 8. If not, click on the Finish enrolling users button at the bottom of the dialog box.
- You can now return to your course using the Back button.