Skip to main content
How-To: Enroll a user (student, AT, non-editing teacher, auditor, etc.) in a Moodle course - Faculty
Moodle teachers can enroll students and non-editing teachers into their Moodle courses. The steps are presented below.
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open your course.
- Click on Participants in the bar.
- Click on Enroll Users to the upper right of the screen.
- In the Assign roles drop-down list box at the top of the dialog box, select the appropriate role.
- In the Search field, type the user's first or last name. Select the user and the name will appear above the search area. You can select multiple users to add.
- Click on Enroll Users.
- You can now return to your course by clicking Course at the top of the page.