Welcome to Davidson! This guide provides an overview of technology services commonly used by students at Davidson. If you are unable to claim your account, need help resetting your password, or have any other questions about technology at Davidson, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-894-2900.
Claim Your Account
Incoming students receive an account claim via email or text message in mid-May. Transfer students receive an account claim email the day after the Registrar enters them into the Davidson system as a student.
This account claim information is sent via email and text message to the personal email address and phone number you provided to the college. During the claim process, you'll create your network password, enroll in Duo two-factor authentication and receive your Davidson College email address.
Davidson email is accessed through outlook.davidson.edu. You'll use your Davidson credentials to access most software and systems on campus.
Before You Arrive
Please complete these tasks prior to your arrival on campus. Beginning June 1, all communications from the college will be sent to your Davidson email address.
Email and Calendar
- Access your Davidson email and calendar. Davidson email is accessed through outlook.davidson.edu.
- Set up your Davidson email account on a smartphone or tablet.
Duo two-factor authentication
- You'll enroll in Duo as part of your account claim process. Learn more about Duo.
- Set up your Davidson Google Workspace account. Davidson uses Google Drive for file storage and sharing, but does not use Gmail for email.
- Once you have claimed your account and your email is activated, you will have access to Banner Self-Service using your Davidson email address and password.
- Download Davidson One, an application that lets you easily access resources across Davidson in one spot. Davidson One is available for iOS, Android, and on the web. Log in with your Davidson email address and password to access the student profile.
Start Learning about Davidson Platforms
After You Arrive
- Connect to eudroam. Connect your laptop and phone to Davidson's campus wireless network.
- Connect to DavidsonDevice. Connect your streaming devices such as Chromecast, Roku, and Smart TVs. Email email@example.com to obtain the DavidsonDevice password.
- Connect to DavidsonGaming. Connect your gaming devices and multi-player console or desktop gaming systems. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the DavidsonGaming password.
- Install PawPrint. Get set up for Davidson's campus-wide print service.
- Laptop Loaner Kiosk Locations
- Student PawPrint Locations
- Computer Lab Locations
- Student Computer Recommendations