Within your Davidson Domains account, you may have a subdomain that you no longer need or want. The steps below detail how you can delete a subdomain from within your Davidson Domains account using cPanel.
- Log in to domains.davidson.edu and open your Dashboard.
- Locate the Domains section., and click the Domains tool.
- In the Domains tool window, locate the domain you wish to remove, and click the Manage button next to the name.
- Under the Remove The Domain section, click the red Remove Domain button.
- Double-check that you selected the correct subdomain to remove, and click Yes, Remove The Domain. When cPanel is finished deleting the subdomain, it will notify you (this can take as long as 45-60 seconds).