Within your Davidson Domains account, you may have a subdomain that you no longer need or want. The steps below detail how you can delete a subdomain from within your Davidson Domains account using cPanel.
- Log in to domains.davidson.edu and open your Dashboard.
- Locate the Domains section.
- Click Subdomains.
- In the Subdomains tool window, under Modify a Subdomain, locate the subdomain you want to remove.
NOTE: Removing a subdomain also removes all data and software stored as part of that subdomain! Use caution.
- In the row for that subdomain, click Remove.
- Double-check that you selected the correct subdomain to remove, and click Delete Subdomain. When cPanel is finished deleting the subdomain, it will notify you (this can take as long as 45-60 seconds).