Davidson College has a site-license for the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products. This license covers Davidson College faculty and staff. Our current Adobe Creative Cloud licensing does not include mobile apps nor student installations.
Step 1 - Request the software from Technology & Innovation
- Please email the T&I Support Center to request access to Adobe Creative Cloud. Click here to generate an email with the appropriate subject header.
Step 2 - Download the Creative Cloud Desktop Application
- Once you hear from T&I that your account has been created, you will need to download and install the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application. Download the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application from the following website:
- Once the download is complete, install the Creative Cloud application on your Mac or Windows computer.
Step 3 - Sign in and install the apps you want
- After installation, launch the Adobe Creative Cloud application and click on the Sign In button.
- In the Email address field, type in your Davidson email address.
- Press the Tab key.
- Click on the Enterprise ID block.
- On the Enterprise ID Sign in dialog box, click on sso.davidson.edu
- Sign into your Davidson account as usual.
- On the Adobe Creative Cloud dialog box, click on the Apps menu option.
- For each Adobe application you would like to install, click on the Install button.