The most common request we receive at the Davidson Support Center is to reset system passwords or PINs. The challenge is the number of systems these requests encompass.
Reset your Davidson network password -- ON campus with WIRED connection
Your Davidson network password is used to access the eduroam wireless network, your campus email account, InsideDavidson, and to log into any wired computer on the Davidson campus.
- The easiest way to reset your Davidson network password is to access a wired network connection when you are on-campus. (For students, you can access iMacs in the library or Student Union. Faculty and staff can use their office computers or any classroom computer.) If you have access to a wired computer, please refer to the following Knowledge Base article:
Reset your password on a Davidson computer with a wired Ethernet connection
Reset your Davidson network password -- OFF campus or WIRELESS connection
Reset your Banner Self-Service PIN
Students use Banner Self-Service to add/drop classes or check their class schedule or grades. Faculty and staff use Banner Self-Service to enter their time sheets or to check employee data such as time off, benefits, pay stubs, W2 and T4 forms, or W4 data.
Reset a Banner Oracle (or Banner Admin) password for faculty and staff
- As of December 1, 2018 the Banner administrative system uses the same password as all other Davidson SSO (or "Single Sign-on") systems. This is the same password you use to log into email, public computers on campus, Dropbox, etc.
Reset a Cisco Voicemail PIN for faculty and staff
- If you cannot remember your current PIN, please contact the Support Center by emailing email@example.com
- If you know your current PIN, you can change it with the following steps:
Change your Cisco voicemail PIN - Faculty and staff
Reset a Davidson alumni email password
- Please contact the Support Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org