Davidson's PawPrint system allows students to print from their personal computers or public labs to networked printers on campus. Here's how it works:
- Print from your personal computer or from any Davidson computer in a public location such as the Library, Student Union, Language Resource Center or any classroom.
- Swipe your CatCard at one of the PawPrint-enabled printers.
- Select which of your documents you want to print from the PawPrint touch screen.
- Retrieve your document(s) from the printer.
Installing the PawPrint software on your Windows computer
- Assuming you are already connected to the campus network, open a browser on your Windows computer. If you are not connected to the campus network and need some guidance on how to do so, visit our Knowledge Base article on how to connect to the network (eduroam).
- Download the PawPrint software for Windows. Follow the directions listed in the installer and accept all defaults.
- When the process is complete, there will be a new printer listed on your computer. When you print to PawPrint, your print job will go into the system-wide queue for you to access the next time you swipe into a PawPrinter.