The best way to print to PawPrint is from a computer with the full PawPrint software installed. This will allow taking full advantage of the printer capabilities (page orientation, single-sided instead of double-sided, etc.) But if you are on device that can't run the full PawPrint software—such as mobile devices and Chrome books—then you can send your print job to a specific email address to get it into your PawPrint queue.
Create and send an email from within your Davidson email account
- Open your Davidson email account either in your local Outlook application or via Office 365 online.
- Create a new email message and attach the document you would like to print via PawPrint. Supported file types include:
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, Project, Visio or Publisher)
- Open Document standard formats
- Images (.JPG, .PNG, .BMP or .GIF)
- Text files (.TXT, .MHT, .EML, .RTF or .CSV)
- Send the email to email@example.com
- You will get a confirmation message back when the job is ready to be released at your friendly neighborhood PawPrinter.
- The body of your email message will be submitted to your PawPrint queue as a separate job from the attachments. Please don’t print it if you don't need it.