All Davidson faculty, staff, and students have access to Google Workspace, which includes Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides, and more. The steps below describe the process of signing into your Davidson Google Workspace account.
Davidson uses Google Drive for file storage and sharing, but does not use Gmail for email. Davidson email is accessed through outlook.davidson.edu.
Access Your Davidson Google Workspace Account
- Google Workspace works best using the Chrome web browser. Open Chrome and navigate to drive.google.com
- Log in using your Davidson College email address and network password. If prompted to authenticate with Duo two-factor authentication and check the box to remember me to minimize future prompts. Never auto-save passwords on a public computer.
- You should now see your Google Drive folder. You can access your Google Drive files and folders from any device with an internet connection using your Davidson College credentials.
- Learn more about file sharing here.
- Sign out of your Google Workspace account by selecting your account profile image and choosing sign out, then close the web browser completely.