All Davidson faculty, staff and students have access to G Suite, which includes Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides and more. The steps below describe the process of sign into your Davidson G Suite account. Davidson College does not use the G Suite mail or calendar for any college communications.
Sign-in to your Davidson GSuite account
- G Suite works best using the Chrome web browser. Open Chrome and navigate to drive.google.com
- Log in using your Davidson College email address and network password. If prompted to authenticate with Duo two-factor authentication and check the box to remember me to minimize future prompts.
- You should now see your Google Drive folder. You can access your Google Drive files and folders from any device with an internet connection using your Davidson College credentials.
- Learn more about file sharing here.
To view other applications, click the apps button to explore additional features.
- Never auto-save passwords on a public computer.
- Sign-out of your G Suite account by selecting your account profile image and choosing sign-out.
- Close the web browser completely.