Install Cisco Jabber on a Windows computer
- Click on the Windows Start button in the lower left corner of the desktop.
- Type software center and Windows will automatically begin searching your hard drive.
- In the search results, click on the Software Center app.
- In the panel along the left edge of the Software Center window, make sure Applications is selected.
- Click on the Jabber icon.
- Click on the Install button.
Install Cisco Jabber on a macOS computer
- Click on the Spotlight icon (tiny magnifying glass) in the upper right corner of your screen.
- In the Search field, type self service and press the enter key.
- In the Categories frame to the right of the Self Service window, click on Apps.
- Click on the word INSTALL under the large Cisco Jabber icon to launch the installation.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen, providing your Davidson email address and password when prompted.