The full catalog of training videos on Lynda.com is available to Davidson students, faculty and staff. The steps below describe the process of accessing Lynda.com with your Davidson account.
"Lynda.com - Learn a new skill online, on your time
5,970 courses in Business, Technology and Creative Skills taught by industry experts."
Access the Lynda.com site
- Open a browser and navigate to lynda.davidson.edu
- On the Davidson single sign-on (SSO) screen, click on sso.davidson.edu and enter your Davidson email address and password. Click on the Sign in button to proceed.
- You should now see the Lynda.com site.
A few sample searches
Listed below are a few sample searches to show the diversity of training resources on Lynda.com:
- Moodle 3.2
- iPhone photography
- trim a movie in premiere pro
- combine multiple pdfs in acrobat
- prepping for my drone license