You have the ability to add or change the photo that appears by your name in Outlook and other Office applications.
- Open up a web browser and navigate to office365.davidson.edu
- Log in with your Davidson email address and password. Use Duo two-factor authentication if required to do so.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, click on the circular icon with your photo.
- In the drop-down menu, select My account.
- on View account which will take you to a section with your account information.
- In the left navigation pane, select the Personal info menu option.
- At the top of the page, you'll see your current photo. Click on the words Change photo superimposed across the bottom of the image.
- On the resulting Choose photo dialog box, click on the Choose file button to select a new photo from your computer files.
- Once you have chosen your photo, you can use the basic editing tools to zoom in and crop it if you wish.