You have the ability to add or change the photo that appears by your name in Outlook and other Office applications.
- Open up a web browser and navigate to https://portal.office.com/account
- Log in with your Davidson email address and password. Use Duo two-factor authentication if required to do so.
- From the left hand menu, select Personal Info.
- Next to your name and position title is a box for your profile photo, select Change photo.
- A new window will open and display your current profile photo with the following options:
- The small X next to "Use the buttons to change or remove your photo" will remove your current photo, or you can choose a new photo to upload.
- Once you have chosen a new photo or removed your current photo, hit Save in the lower right hand corner of the window.