Skip to main content
Add, change, or remove your user photo in Office 365
You have the ability to add or change the photo that appears by your name in Outlook and other Office applications.
- Open up a web browser and navigate to https://portal.office.com/account
- Log in with your Davidson email address and password. Use Duo two-factor authentication if required to do so.
- From the left hand menu, select Personal Info.
- Next to your name and position title is a box for your profile photo, select Change photo.
- A new window will open and display your current profile photo with the following options:
- The small X next to "Use the buttons to change or remove your photo" will remove your current photo, or you can choose a new photo to upload.
- Once you have chosen a new photo or removed your current photo, hit Save in the lower right hand corner of the window.