This Knowledge Base article details the processes involved with changing one’s email signature on a iPhone, iPad or PC. When you set up the Outlook app on your iPhone, iPad, or computer, there is a default signature that most users elect to change. The steps to do so are provided below:
For smartphone or tablet instructions, scroll down or click here
For web browser instructions, scroll down or click here
iPhone or iPad instructions
- Open the Outlook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the icon in the upper left corner of the Outlook screen (it appears as a home icon if you’re signed into multiple outlook accounts and you Outlook profile picture if you are not)
- Tap the Gear icon in the lower left corner of the opened sidebar.
- Tap Signature.
- Revise signature as desired.
- Tap the < in the upper left corner of the Signature screen.
Mac or Windows instructions
- When Microsoft Outlook is opened to the Mail page in your browser look in the top right-hand corner and select the settings gear icon.
- In the search bar labelled “Search Outlook settings” type in signature or email signature.
- Select the now appeared text “Email signature”
- Now you can personalize your signature
- If you would like this signature to appear on all messages you compose, forward, or reply to check the two boxes that appear below the Email signature textbox you used to type in your personalized signature.