Your Web hosting account on Davidson Domains is managed through a dashboard interface called cPanel. Using this tool, you can do all kind of things with your domain, including (but not limited to):
- install Web applications
- create and manage email accounts
- view and manage files in your space
- create and manage subdomains
- create and configure FTP accounts
- review access logs for your site
- manually manage and configure databases
To access cPanel
- Go to domains.davidson.edu.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, click on Dashboard. You'll be taken to Davidson's single sign-on (SSO) screen.
- Login with your Davidson College email address and password, and approve the login through Duo. Your web site’s cPanel will automatically be displayed upon login.
Once you're in your cPanel, you'll see it is divided into sections, making it easy to locate the different tools and services available to you.
If you visit domains.davidson.edu while already logged in, simply click Manage Your Account or Dashboard in the menu at the top of the site, and you'll be taken to your cPanel.