Customize the course view on your Moodle Dashboard
- Open Moodle and click on the Dashboard link in the upper left corner of the screen.
- In the upper right corner, click on the Customize this page button.
- One change you might want to make is to hide the courses that are not going to be accessed during the current semester. For example, if multiple sections are combined into one new course, you might want to hide the underlying sections from view. Here are the steps:
- Scroll down in the dashboard (if necessary) until you can see the Course overview section.
- Find the first of the courses you would like to hide. To the right of the course name, click on the circular "three dots" icon
- On the resulting drop-down menu, select Hide from view. This course will no longer be displayed in the Course overview section.
- When finished, scroll back up to the top of the Dashboard page.
- In the upper right corner of the Dashboard page, click on the Stop customizing this page button.