Customize the course view on your Moodle Dashboard
- Open Moodle and click on the Dashboard link in the upper left corner of the screen.
- In the upper right corner, click on the Customize this page button.
- One change you might want to make is to "drag and drop" the courses to put the current semester courses at the top. Use the "drag and drop" icon icon to the left of each course.
- Once you have your current courses moved to the top, you can change the number of courses displayed by clicking on the Number of courses to display drop-down list box and choosing a smaller number.
- When finished, click on the Stop customizing this page button in the upper right corner.