Skip to main content
Change the course name in Moodle - Faculty
By default, the Moodle course name is set to match the name stored in Banner. To change the name, please use the steps below.
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open your course.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the "gear" icon to open the course settings.
- On the resulting drop-down list, click on Edit settings.
- In the Course full name field at the top, edit the text to the desired name.
- Scroll down and click on the Save and display button.