- Click on the Spotlight icon in the upper right corner of your Mac desktop (small magnifying glass) and search for keychain access. Open this application once the search is complete.
- On the Keychain Access menu in the upper left corner, choose Preferences.
- On the Preferences dialog box, click on the Reset My Default Keychain button.
- After you enter your new password, Keychain Access creates an empty login keychain with no password. Click OK to confirm.
- If you don't see a Reset My Default keychain button, close the preferences window and select the “login” keychain from the left side of the Keychain Access window. Press the Delete key and then click Delete References.
- Choose Log Out from the Apple menu to return to the login screen.
- Log in to your account using your new password. Your account password and login keychain password now match again.
If these instructions do not work, please contact T&I at 704-894-2900.