The easiest way -- by far -- to manage your Cisco phone voicemail messages is through use of the Jabber application.
Manage Your Voicemail Messages With Cisco Jabber
- In necessary, install Jabber with the following instructions:
- Launch the Cisco Jabber application.
- If necessary, enter your Davidson credentials to log into the Jabber application.
- In the Cisco Jabber window, click on the Voice Message icon in the left column.
- To delete one voicemail message, right-click/secondary-click on the message and select Delete from the pop-up menu.
- To delete multiple adjacent voicemail messages :
- Left-click on the first message.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click on the last message.
- Right-click/secondary-click anywhere in the highlighted list and select Delete from the pop-up menu.