Students use Banner Self-Service to add/drop classes, check their class schedule or grades or enter their hours worked. Faculty and staff use Banner Self-Service to enter their hours worked or to check employee data such as time off, benefits, pay stubs, W2 and T4 forms, or W4 data.
The following steps provide guidance as to how to update your Banner Self-Service security question.
Log into Banner Self-Service
- Open a browser and go to https://bse1.davidson.edu:8890/PROD/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin
- On the User Login screen:
- Type in your User ID number (i.e. your Davidson ID number from your CatCard).
- Type in your Banner Self-Service PIN.
- Click the Login button.
If you have any issues logging into Banner Self-Service, please refer to the following article:
Reset your Banner Self-Service PIN
Update your Banner Self-Service security question
- Click on the Personal Information tab near the top left of the page
- Click on the Change your Security Question option.
- In the Please Confirm your Pin field, type in your current Banner Self-Service PIN.
- Select a security question from the first Question drop-down list. Alternatively, you can choose Not Selected in the first Question drop-down list and then type in your own security question in the second Question field.
- Type in the answer to the new security question.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Click on the EXIT link to close the Banner Self-Service session.