Everything you need to know about poster printing is available on the following website (accessible via any browser except Internet Explorer):
The "Frequently Asked Questions" section is particularly useful here:
How Does the Poster Printing Process Work?
Create your poster
- Launch any browser (except Internet Explorer), and navigate to the poster printing website at:
- Read the poster creation guidelines, particularly those in the Design tab (hammer icon).
- Create your poster in PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Submit your poster printing request through the online poster submission portal at http://posters.davidson.edu/print
- The portal automatically sends your request to an offsite print shop.
- The portal will send you an email notification with your pick up date and order number.
- Within eight business hours of your request, the offsite print shop prints the poster according to your specifications.
- Once printed, the print shop tags the poster with your name and info.
Pick up your poster
- On Tuesdays by 3 p.m. and Thursdays by 3 p.m., the print shop loads your poster and delivers to Davidson.
- All posters are delivered and stored in a box adjacent to the Post Office in Alvarez-Knobloch Center, with tags that are clearly visible.
- Union Post Office staff check the delivered posters into our online system.
COMING SOON: An automated system sends a delivery notification to you.
- You pick up your poster.
- Business Services pays our print shop and charges you for your poster with the billing information you provided.