Skip to main content
How-To: Download Moodle 4 student submissions in single folder - Faculty
By default, Moodle downloads student submissions in separate folders. The steps below explain how to download all submissions in a single folder.
- Launch Moodle (https://moodle.davidson.edu) and open your course.
- Click on the activity for which you would like to download all submissions.
- Click on the View all submissions link.
- Select which student submissions you would like to download.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and uncheck the option entitled Download submissions in folders.
- Now, when you download the submitted files, they will be stored in a single folder.