Access Server Files on davidson.edu From Windows - Employee
Below are the instructions on how to access your server files on “davidson.edu”.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to This PC.
- Select the Computer tab and click the Map network drive button.
- For Drive: select S: (if S is being used, select another drive letter that is free.)
- For Folder enter \\davidson.edu\<folder name> where <folder name> is the name of the folder location you would like to view.
- Check the Reconnect at sign-in checkbox.
- Click Finish.
- You should now see an Explorer window displaying the contents of the folder on the davidson.edu server.