ScreenCloud is the digital signage tool used at Davidson College. From their website: "ScreenCloud’s powerful digital signage software lets you securely show your most meaningful content on any screen in any location."
With ScreenCloud, content can be displayed throughout the College campus to share valuable and important information, which can easily be adjusted or changed during the day or as needed. ScreenCloud offers various apps and tools through their App Store, such as:
- Scheduling apps
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube) apps
- Digital Menu apps
- RSS feeds
- Google and Outlook integration apps
Plus a whole lot more to suit the various needs of our departments. Department Content Managers are responsible for creating and delivering chosen content to the screens they manage. A list of current content managers can be found here:
Beginning in FY22 (July 2021), We will transition our current instance of ScreenCloud Signage to the new ScreenCloud Studio, with features like:
- Advanced Scheduling Options
- New Department content sharing thru ScreenCloud
- New Playlist options and features, like Channels
- Totally new "Canvas" tool, which allows users to create content within ScreenCloud
Here are some helpful links to ScreenCloud's Help Center, which will allow you to familiarize yourself with Studio, as well as take a look at some key differences between ScreenCloud Signage (old version) and Studio.
To access ScreenCloud's Help Center: ScreenCloud Help Center
ScreenCloud Website: screen.cloud/