The Qualtrics theme has been updated to represent the new Davidson College brand. All surveys created on or after September 4 will automatically use the new theme. All surveys created prior to September 4 have the old branding and must be updated manually. To do this:
- Open your Project (survey) in Qualtrics (https://davidsonedu.co1.qualtrics.com)
- Go to the “Look and feel” tab
- Most likely, the “New Brand - Default” theme appears as selected. However, it has not actually been applied and the old theme is what appears when the survey is viewed.
- Select the “Blank” theme and then re-select “New Brand - Default” theme (this is needed in order to enable the “Apply” button.)
- Click “Apply” (bottom right corner)
- Go to the “Builder” tab
- Click “Preview” (top right corner) and make sure everything looks ok (will open in a new browser tab)
- Go back to Edit Survey browser tab and click “Publish” (top right corner)
If you find problems with the theme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of what needs to be changed.