Skip to main content
How-To: Show percentages in course total grades
- Log into your Moodle course and click on Grades.
- Click on the Grader report drop-down menu and choose Course grade settings.
- Go to the Grade item settings section.
- Change the Grade display type to Real (percentage). This will show the points and the percentage in parentheses.
Example display for an assignment out of 20: 17 (85.00%)
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save changes.
- Click on the Course grade settings drop-down menu and select Grader report to return to the table with all students and all grades.
IMPORTANT: To see the percentages, you must toggle off Edit mode. If you are seeing the quick grading boxes and not seeing percentages, toggle off Edit mode.
- You should now see the percentage for each student in the Course total column.