Canva is an online graphic design tool used to create social media posts, presentations, posters, videos, logos and more. Davidson College provides premium Canva access for a limited number of faculty and staff on a first-request basis. Canva access will be annually reviewed based on usage.
1. To connect your account to the Davidson College Canva for Campus team, first navigate to go.davidson.edu/canva.
2. On the log in page that appears, select Sign Up With Your Work Email (located under "Continue Another Way") and enter your Davidson College email. Then, select Continue.
3. Choose Log in with SSO. Do not enter your Davidson password on this screen.
4. On the next screen, choose Continue with Work Email, and then select the Log in with a code instead option in the list of options that appear.
5. A 6-digit code will be sent to your email, enter this code in the Code section of the Finish logging in screen, and select Continue.
6. Select Link your account to team, on the Join your team in Canva pop-up. Your account is now linked with the Davidson College Canva for Campus team. In subsequent logins you will only need to navigate to canva.davidson.edu and use your Davidson email address and password to log in.