Set up an Ellucian web account
- Select the following link to request an Ellucian account:
- Enter your Davidson email address in the two "Email address" fields.
- Click on the I'm not a robot check box and then click on the Submit button.
- On the Registration details dialog box, enter the requested information and click on the Submit Registration button.
- On the Terms of Agreement... dialog box, review as deemed necessary and then click on the I Agree button.
- An email will be sent to you confirming your registration submission. It may take up to five days for your registration to process, although it is typically far less.
- After your registration is approved, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have seven days to click the link in the email to activate your Ellucian HUB account.
- Upon clicking the link, you will be taken to an account completion page to fill in password preference and additional details for your Ellucian Hub profile. Once profile setup is complete, you will be able to login to the Ellucian Hub website.
Ellucian training video and documentation
Now that you have an Ellucian account, you can access the Banner 9 training video and documentation. Please see the following Knowledge Base articles:
Banner 9 documentation on the Ellucian website