When a web browser exhibits strange behavior, it is often due to stored settings in the browser cache (or history). The steps below describe the process of clearing the browser cache in Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome in Windows.
- In the upper right corner of the Chrome window, click on the "three dots" icon and select History > History from the resulting drop-down menus.
- In the upper left corner, select Clear browsing data.
- On the Clear browser data dialog box,
- Select All time in the Time range drop-down list box.
- Select the Browser history, Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files check boxes.
- Click on the CLEAR DATA button.
- Close Chrome and then relaunch.