Davidson College has a site license that allows students and faculty to install the ATLAS.ti software application on their personal computers. The steps for this process are presented below.
Install ATLAS.ti on your personal computer
- Open a browser and navigate to http://atlasti.com/
- Select PRODUCT > Free Trial Version to download the trial version appropriate for your computer and operating system.
- On the YOUR SHOPPING CART screen, fill out the requested information and click on the NEXT button.
- Read the licensing information and click on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
- After the registration is complete, download and install the appropriate version for your computer. When prompted for the Serial Number, leave the field blank for now.
- Every time you launch the trial version of ATLAS.ti, you will be prompted to enter the license key.
- To get the license key for Davidson College, please email email@example.com with an email subject line of Request ATLAS.ti license key
Please be aware that the license keys expire each August. If you are still using the software at that point, please let us know and we will provide you with an updated license key.