By default, courses in Davidson's Moodle instance are access-limited to Davidson faculty, staff, and students. To open a course to users outside the Davidson campus community, you may enable guest access. Before doing so, be aware that this opens access to anyone without a Davidson account.
- Open the course in Moodle.
- Click Participants in the course menu bar.
- From the drop-down menu, select Enrollment methods.
- In the list, locate the Guest access entry, and click the cogwheel icon to it's far right.
- Set Allow guest access to Yes.
- To restrict access to users with a specific password, enter your desired password in the Password field.
- Click Save changes.
Guest access is now enabled for your course.