By default, courses in Davidson's Moodle instance are access-limited to Davidson faculty, staff, and students. To open a course to users outside the Davidson campus community, you may enable guest access. Before doing so, be aware that this opens access to anyone without a Davidson account.
- Open the course in Moodle.
- Click on the "gear" icon in the upper right corner and select More from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Users tab (just under the words Course administration).
- Click on the Enrollment methods link.
- Click Add method, then choose Guest access. Set Allow guest access to Yes.
- To restrict access to users with a specific password, enter your desired password in the Password field.
- Click Add method.
Guest access is now enabled for your course.