Skip to main content
Install OriginPro for Windows on your office or lab computer - Faculty
OriginPro is data analysis and graphing software that can be installed by faculty members on their office or research lab computers. The steps below are for Windows users.
Note: To install OriginPro on your Windows computer, you must be:
- On campus connected to the Davidson network via a wired network connection; or,
- On campus connected to the eduroam wireless network; or,
- Off campus connected to the Davidson network via VPN.
- Click on the Windows Start button in the lower left corner of the Windows desktop.
- Type software center and Windows will automatically begin searching your hard drive.
- In the search results, click on the Software Center app.
- In the left panel, click on Applications.
- Click on the large OriginPro icon to launch the installation.
- Click on the Install button.
- Once installation is complete, it is recommended that you restart your computer.