The Banner 9 Administrative Forms application allows you to build your own personal menu, a highly efficient way to quickly access the forms you need.
Build your own MY BANNER menu
- Open a web browser and access the Banner 9 application at the following web address:
- On the Banner 9 Welcome screen, type GUAPMNU in the Search field and press the Enter key.
- In the top left of the My Banner Maintenance screen, confirm that Oracle Forms module is selected in the Type drop-down list box.
- Just to the right of the Type drop-down list, click on the tiny Refresh icon to make sure the Object Type list is refreshed.
- At the top of the list on the left side of the page, click on the Object * column heading to sort in ascending order. Click repeatedly if you don’t see anything change at first.
- Click on any form name in the list of forms to the left of your screen. This will activate the list.
- In the lower left corner of the screen, click on the right arrow just to the right of the "1 of 9" notation. Move through the list until you can see the first form you would like to your personal menu.
- Double-click on the name of the form select it.
- To add this form to your menu, click on the Insert Selection button in the middle of the screen. This will copy the form from left to right and it should appear in the list to the right.
- Once again, click on any form name in the list on the left side of the screen. This will activate the list.
- Follow the instructions in the above step to loop through and add all of the forms you would like on your personal menu.
- When all of the forms have been added, click on the SAVE button in the lower right corner of the screen.
Load your personalized MY BANNER menu
- You have to log out and then back into Banner 9 to load your MY BANNER menu. In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the Sign Out button.
- Click on the Return to your application link and log back into Banner 9.
- Click on the Menu button in the upper left corner of the Welcome page.
- Select MY BANNER in the menu list.