Dropbox keeps snapshots of all changes made to files in your Dropbox within the past 30 days (or longer with Dropbox Business). You can recover older versions of files, restore deleted files, or undo deletion events.
Return to an older version of a file on dropbox.com
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your Davidson credentials.
- In the upper left corner, click on the Files menu option.
- Navigate to the file for which you would like an earlier version.
- Hover over the file in the list and click on the Dropbox options button to the far right.
- On the resulting drop-down menu, select Version history.
- You can now see earlier versions of the file in question. Hover over the file you would like to recover and click on the Restore button.
- Click on the Restore button to confirm the file recovery.