If you've forgotten your Davidson password:
Please call the Davidson Support Center at 704-894-2900.
If you know your Davidson password:
- Open a browser and navigate to myaccount.davidson.edu/portal
- On the Davidson single sign-on (SSO) screen, click on sso.davidson.edu and enter your Davidson email address and current password. Click on the Sign in button to proceed.
- In the upper left corner, click on the Change Password button.
- On the Change Password dialog box:
- Type your current password into the Your Current Password field.
- Type your new password into both the New Password and Confirm New Password fields. The new password must be a minimum of 14 characters in length.
- Click on the Save button.
- On the Confirm dialog box, click on the OK button.