Google Drive replaced Dropbox as Davidson’s primary cloud storage and file sharing solution on December 13, 2021. All files and folders from Davidson-owned personal and departmental Dropbox folders have now been migrated to Google Drive. For more information, visit the project support page.
Please note: If you are a staff or faculty member, and are currently working off-campus with a Davidson College device, please follow these instructions, rather than resetting your password at our web interface.
I know my current password and want to change it (Password Reset):
- Open a browser and navigate to resetpassword.davidson.edu
- Enter your Davidson email address and current password.
- Select the "remember me" checkbox prior to sending a Duo push/passcode to limit future prompts.
- At the Change Password window, enter your current network password.
- Create a new password (minimum of 14 characters). There are no other requirements. Note:
- You cannot re-use passwords
- We recommend passphrases as they may be easier to remember
- Once you have successfully changed your password, you'll see your profile page. It's a good idea to choose the "sign out everywhere" option which will be prompt you to enter the new password the next time you log in.
- Close the profile page. You can expect prompts to authenticate with your new password when accessing applications, like Outlook email, Google Drive, Dropbox and other Davidson College resources.
I'm not sure I remember my current password or it has expired (Password Recovery):
Call the T&I Support Center at 704-894-2900 or email us at email@example.com