Reset your Davidson College network password
- Open a browser and navigate to myaccount.davidson.edu/portal
- On the Davidson single sign-on (SSO) screen, click on sso.davidson.edu and enter your Davidson email address and current password. Click on the Sign in button to proceed.
If you can't remember your username or password, please call the Davidson Support Center at 704-894-2900.
- In the upper left corner, click on the Change Password button.
- On the Change Password dialog box:
- Type your current password into the Your Current Password field.
- Type your new password into both the New Password and Confirm New Password fields. The new password must be a minimum of 14 characters in length.
- Click on the Save button.
- On the Confirm dialog box, click on the OK button.