I know my current password and want to change it (Password Reset):
- Open a browser and navigate to resetpassword.davidson.edu
- Enter your Davidson email address and current password.
- Select the "remember me" checkbox prior to sending a Duo push/passcode to limit future prompts.
- At the Change Password window, enter your current network password.
- Create a new password (minimum of 14 characters). There are no other requirements. Note:
- You cannot re-use passwords
- We recommend passphrases as they may be easier to remember
- Once you have successfully changed your password, you'll see your profile page. It's a good idea to choose the "sign out everywhere" option which will be prompt you to enter the new password the next time you log in.
- Close the profile page. You can expect prompts to authenticate with your new password when accessing applications, like Outlook email, Dropbox and other Davidson College resources.
I'm not sure I remember my current password or it has expired (Password Recovery):
Call the T&I Support Center at 704-894-2900 or email us at email@example.com