There are two ways to add weeks or topics to your Moodle course.
First you will need to navigate to the course you want to edit.
Process ONE is:
- Click the Gear Box in the top right corner and click Turn Editing On.
- At the bottom of the page, click Add Weeks.
- A pop up will appear and you can choose the number of sections (weeks/topics) you would like to add. Click Add Weeks and that number of weeks will be added to your course.
Process TWO is for Collapsable Topics (if this is the format you want for your course):
- Click the Gear Box in the top right corner and click Edit Settings.
- Under course format click Format and choose Collapsable Topics.
- After the page reloads, a number of sections box will appear. Click the box and choose the number of sections you want.
- If you want to change weeks to topics or vise-versa, click Structure and choose your desired format.