There are two ways to add weeks or topics to your Moodle course.
First, navigate to the course you want to edit.
Process number one is:
- From the home page of your course, click the edit mode toggle in the top right of the screen and select Turn editing on.
- At the bottom of the page, click Add Weeks.
- A new week will appear at the bottom of the current weekly layout.
Process number two is for Collapsible Topics (if this is the format you want for your course):
- Click the edit mode toggle in the top right of the screen and select Turn editing on.
- From the course navigation in the center of the page, select Settings
- Under course format click Format and choose Collapsible Topics.
- After the page reloads, a “number of sections” box will appear. Click the box and choose the number of sections you want.
- If you want to change weeks to topics or vise-versa, click Structure and choose your desired format.