You can configure your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) to check your Davidson email account.
- Open the device’s Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- In the Email field, enter your Davidson email address (email@example.com).
- In the Password field, enter your Davidson password.
- In the Description field, enter a name for the account (ex. Davidson Email).
- Tap Next.
- Select the data you want synchronized by adjusting the on/off sliders for Mail, Contacts, Calendars, etc. Tap Save.
Autopopulate may fill in additional information for your account, but if not:
- Enter your username in the format firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your normal Davidson password
- Enter the server name - outlook.office365.com.
- Leave all other fields blank.
This configuration will allow you to send and receive Davidson email both while connected to Davidson’s network and while off campus, if you are connected to the Internet via another wireless network or a cell provider.