Moodle 3.5 has combined the Participants and the Enrolled Users. When clicking on the Participants tab in the left menu, instructors will now see both students who are "Suspended" who have dropped the course and students who are "Active" who are still enrolled. To see only the students currently enrolled in the course, click on the filter at the top of the page and choose "Status - Active". Only active students have access to the course.
Articles in this section
- Adding a Zoom meeting as a Moodle course activity
- How To: Record and post video to Moodle using the built-in video recording tool
- Disabling YouTube video embedding in Moodle
- Using the Brickfield Accessibility Toolkit to locate and repair accessibility errors in Moodle courses
- Why can't I see my courses in Moodle for the coming semester?
- Using Sharing Cart in Moodle
- Turn off Completion Tracking in Moodle
- How-To: Backup your Moodle courses for off-line storage
- How-To: Access Davidson's Moodle site via mobile
- Using the flexible sections course format