WordPress is one of the most popular applications on the internet. It can be used to build websites, blogs, e-shops, and a lot more. Setting up WordPress on your Davidson Domains site takes very little time, and requires no specific skills.
- Log in to domains.davidson.edu and open your Dashboard.
- Locate the Applications section, and click the WordPress icon to launch Installatron.
- At the top right of the Installatron window, click + install this application to open the Install settings window.
- Under Location, from the Domain menu, choose an installation domain and/or subdomain, and enter a subdirectory if you wish. If you have multiple domains/subdomains, make sure you choose the correct domain for this installation. By default, Installatron will select your primary domain.
- Leave the Version, Update, and Administrator settings at their defaults.
- Enter a Website Title and Tagline, if you wish.
- Click Install. Installation will commence.
- Under the title of your new site, locate the link ending in "wp-admin" and click it to load the WordPress administrator dashboard.