Check your Code42 Data Backup Status
- In your web browser of choice, navigate to crashplan.com/login and log in.
- Click Account and then My Profile.
- You'll be able to see information like your Backup Status, Last Activity and the size of your backup.
Manually Start your Code42 Backup Session
1. In Finder, search for Code42 and open it.
2. To back up on demand, open the Code42 app and select Run backup now.
1. Go to your Start menu to search for Code42 and open Code42
2. To back up on demand, open the CrashPlan app and select the play icon next to the backup set and destination you want to back up. If a backup is currently in progress, a pause button displays instead of a play button.