EMS scheduling software can be installed by Davidson employees on their office or research lab computers. The software should only be installed if you are an EMS Admin (members of BI EMS) to manage space reservations. General everyday use is via ems.davidson.edu
To install EMS on your Windows computer, you must be:
- On campus connected to the Davidson network via a wired network connection; or,
- On campus connected to the eduroam wireless networks; or,
- Off campus connected to the Davidson network via VPN.
- Click on the Windows Start button in the lower left corner of the Windows desktop.
- Type software center and Windows will automatically begin searching your hard drive.
- In the search results, click on the Software Center app.
- In the left panel, click on Applications.
- Click on the large EMS Desktop Client icon to launch the installation.
- Click on the Install button.
- At this point, you will see a dialog box informing you that this installation is only for EMS administrators. EMS admins should click on the OK button but all others should click on the Cancel button.
- Once installation is complete, it is recommended that you restart your computer.