Skip to main content
Install Pasco Capstone on your Windows office computer - Faculty
Pasco Capstone can be installed by any Davidson faculty member on their office or research lab computer. To install Capstone on a Windows computer, you must be:
- On campus connected via a wired network connection; or,
- On campus connected to the eduroam wireless networks; or,
- Off campus connected to the Davidson network via VPN.
- Click on the Windows Start button in the lower left corner of the Windows desktop.
- Type software center and Windows will automatically begin searching your hard drive.
- In the search results, click on the Software Center app.
- In the left panel, click on Applications.
- Click on the large Pasco Capstone icon to launch the installation.
- Click on the Install button.
- Once installation is complete, it is recommended that you restart your computer.