Technology & Innovation (T&I) provides Davidson College business units with an online form for submitting project requests via the T&I Support Center website.
What is a project?
A unique, temporary effort involving human, financial and/or material resources that starts, stops or significantly changes an IT-supported service, system or solution. Projects create documentable value for one or more Davidson business units, follow a plan appropriate to their complexity, and produce desired deliverables and outcomes.
Submitting a Project Request Form
- Open your browser of choice and visit the T&I Project Request Form at https://support.ti.davidson.edu/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000037007
- Please fill out the request form.
- There are descriptions under each field and if you have further questions, you can reach out to the T&I Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any supporting documents for your request, please attach them via the attachment tool at the bottom of the form.
- Once you are done, simply click the Submit button at the bottom of the form.